Información de la vacante:
- Rango de Sueldo $40,000 - $45,000
- Tipo de Sueldo Bruto
- Nivel de experiencia Semi Senior
- Años de experiencia 1 a 3 años
- Niveles académicos Ingeniería
- Jornada de trabajo Tiempo Completo
- Idiomas Inglés Avanzado
- Requisitos Qualifications / Requirements -Industrial Engineering and/or similar. -More than 2-3 years of experience in Network Design, Supply planning, Customer Service, Logistics or Demand -Advanced level of English Skills -Leadership. -Oriented to Results - Agility to solve problems - Sophisticated Strategist & Conceptual Thinker -Transformational -Smart Innovator -Demostrates Global Acumen -Analytical Thinking Skill -Teamwork -Excellent interpersonal relationships. -Ability to handle critical situations with tact and diplomacy -Manage of big data bases on SQL (nice to have) or similar as Phyton. -Use of Supply Chain Guru and Data Guru (nice to have).
- Prestaciones Home Office, Aguinaldo, Seguro de Gastos Medicos Mayores, Vales de despensa, Vacaciones superiores
Responsible for the build of Supply Chain Guru and maintaining updated supply chain network models of the different operations across the LatAm Sector. It must support the AOP and TN processes with a network model that reflects the reality of operations, to guarantee correct decision-making by local teams. Finally, it must generate high-level productivity ideas using the designed network models as a basis, and build and run local productivity ideas to identify potential benefits for the company.
- Provide support to the North America team including multiple business units.
- Design and build the resilient data infrastructure using analytics tools and technologies such as Power BI, Tableau, Python, and machine learning technologies for advanced and predictive analytics
- Integrate new data sources (SAP, Oracle, cornerstone, outlook) required by the business for impactful insights
- Manage large and complex data sets assuring short frequency reporting to support the decision taken
Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Support different areas in solving complex technical problems and investigating the root cause of problems and recommends robust solutions
- Propose SLA/KPIs that fit the best with the areas to support processes improvement
- Perform financial analysis and considers the cost-effectiveness of proposed solutions
- Partner with key stakeholders for adherence and coordination of key business initiatives
- Resolve any escalated customer inquiries in a professional and efficient manner
- Present performance results on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to customers to provide business visibility